- Know About the Consequences of Not Having Public Liability Insurance Coverage
- A Guide To How To Appeal Your Property Taxes
- Homeowners Guide to Home Insurance Discounts, Reduced Rates and Savings
- OUTLAWED: Six Home Insurance Deal Killers Florida Homeowners Should Be Aware Of
- Do You Have Sufficient Auto Insurance Coverage?
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Public liability insurance is an important insurance policy that protects your business during the time of adversities. Especially, if your business handles risky activities like construction, plumbing, etc., or if the public enters into your business premises like in retailing, … Continue reading
Fair to say, if you are living anywhere in the country, you are probably paying more property taxes than you should. The National Taxpayers Union, in fact, estimates that approximately 60% of all US properties are currently overassessed. What makes … Continue reading